Karla Kane is an award-winning writer and current arts editor of The Palo Alto Weekly. She's also written for Bitch Media, Metro Silicon Valley and other publications. Some of her topics of interest include theater, music, fine art, literature, feminism, artificial intelligence, science, the environment, early childhood, pop culture, ancient history, and time travel. A few selected clips are below:
- "The ambassador of Arabology"
- "Like humans do"
- "New memoir 'Sex With Shakespeare' explores a fetish and The Bard"
- "Theater from the trenches"
- "Tales from the realm of Suzanne Vega"
- "New sci-fi story presses all the right buttons"
- "In 'Yellow Face,' the personal is political"
- "Folk-pop from Finland"
- "Devilishly good fun"